How To Return Your Order
A product purchased from Avengerz Medical may be returned for the following reasons:
• If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
• If the product is incorrect due to a mis-pick or misinformation (this must be reported as soon as possible upon receipt of the order).
• The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
When returning orders to us, the following applies:
• Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
• Other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
• You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Some products are made to order or are shipped directly from our manufacturer. If you wish to return these items without a fault, a restocking fee may be applied. Please contact our Returns Team for more information.
If you would like to return an item, please contact the Returns Department at Avengerz Medical on 02393 872552 to obtain a returns authorisation number.
Once you have a returns authorisation number, you will need to clearly display it on the outside of the parcel. Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Avengerz Medical Ltd
The Barn, Barnwood
North Boarhunt, Fareham
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Avengerz Medical Ltd. In this instance, your item will either be collected, or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Avengerz Medical Ltd and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
• Any specially manufactured products made to order.
• Any items of a sanitary nature (eg , face masks, needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc)
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then (depending on the fault) we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase, please call the Avengerz Medical Ltd Returns Department for advice.